Cant run application as ./myapp.py

Nils Oliver Kröger NO_Kroeger at gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 08:53:06 EST 2008

Hi Robert,

I have to guesses:

a) The user as which you are trying to run the script is missing the
execute right -> fix by chmod u+x MyApplication.px

b) You did not specify the interpreter -> the first line of your script
should look something like #!/usr/bin/python

If none of this is the problem please post the error message you
(hopefully) get.

hth

Nils