Better grammar.txt

Fri Mar 7 16:52:36 EST 2008

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:42:56 -0800, MartinRinehart wrote:

> Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven wrote:
>> >http://www.martinrinehart.com/articles/python-grammar.html: Unknown
>> >host www.martinrinehart.com
>>
>> Works for me.
>
> Very interesting. The link I posted works for me, while the links quoted
> are 404 errors, though they look identical. This really is a superior
> version of the EBNF, so I wish it would work for everyone. Any ideas?

I get 404.

Perhaps you need to move this discussion to a mailing list for web
admins, rather than Python developers? What I know about hosting a web
site I could engrave on a poppy seed. In letters ten feet high.

Doesn't mean I won't express an opinion though :)

Perhaps it works for you because you are inside your firewall, rather
than outside it?

Also, I would be concerned that some people (one person?) is reporting an
Unknown Host error. Who is your domain registrar?

--
Steven