what does ^ do in python

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 06:59:44 EDT 2008

On Mar 26, 1:36 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-... at yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:
> En Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:04:44 -0300, David Anderson <zerty.da... at gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> > HOw can we use express pointers as in C or python?
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>    File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>    File "parser.py", line 123, in parse_text
>      tree = language.parse_text(text)
>    File "english.py", line 456, in parse_text
>      tree = self.parse_sentence(sentence)
>    File "english.py", line 345, in parse_sentence
>      raise ParserError, "can't parse %r" % sentence
> ParserError: can't parse 'HOw can we use express pointers as in C or
> python?'

Try to coil it up.  It would explain part-of-speech errors (we make
all the time over here).  Coil goes so bad on blip-screen.  We don't
think in English.  Hold.

I meant, decoil it.  Parts near each other on inferior rings of a
circle: radius broadcasts in x**-2 (a.k.a. x/2 in logs) from a pole/
attractor, for redundancy-- distance along a harmonic around the
attractor.  It proposes path.  Digital charter.  Current sea.  What's
square curvature?  Number's a square thought.  Space and time are
interchangable to verbal representations.  (Space is money: see?  And
space doesn't grow on trees.  So, what do you want for walls (same
destination, new tack.-- high-dimension paths?  I don't get what I (I)
feel is mine-- you have to stay where you think you are.  Spike the
drink?  What do you spike it with, nominal existence?  What do -we-
need and get at church, life and freedom?)?  Microcircuitry and
microplumbing in walls and microrecycling and microtransit could save
a lot of energy and be safer and cheaper.  The circles here suck.
Graph vertices square and accept successfully.  What is the identity
relation in cause?

Do you just like to build and eat coils?  I'd like to (affirm/bolt) a
structure that gets better at it.  I deceive all the senses.  My
spelling is awe-ful.  Am I trying to do the impossible?  I like to
regulate everything.  What should I do?  What is the good life?

Give it some recoil and it works for me.  Raise Locked coil.  Sixth-
grade English-native speakers don't discern (when prompted)
commutations of 'is': 'a is c', 'b is c', therefore 'a is b'.  ('Is'
is causally intransitive to them.)  Formal logic is pretty refined, or
they're distracted.  Do you?