Pycon disappointment

dundeemt dundeemt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 20:55:28 EDT 2008

> This is my third PyCon, and I've found a reasonably-sized cadre of
> people who come for the hallway conversations plus a Bof or two,
> having given up on hearing anything new, useful, or inspiring in the
> talks. There are several people I know who would like to see a more
> advanced academic track.
Yes, Yes.  This was my third pycon and before, I had always left
feeling as though my brain had been stretched. (A good thing) This
years balance of talks and my choices didn't leave me with the same
feeling.  I would have like to seen slightly longer talks, especially
the ones I liked ;)

-Jeff Hinrichs