sorting question

jcnbp8k joe at neosource.com.au
Thu Mar 13 22:24:01 EDT 2008

Hi Patty,

That's easy solved, the word is keyboards.

I just did a google search for 'anagram solver' and got lucky with Andy's
free online anagram solver at http://www.ssynth.co.uk/~gay/anagram.html
:)

I know it's not a python script, though are you actually working on a python
program to de-scramble words yourself or did you just want the answer?

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Joe
http://www.neosource.com.au www.neosource.com.au  - Practical Software