Need Script For read multiple files(.txt) from a folder

Chris cwitts at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 02:24:55 EDT 2008

On Mar 14, 6:28 am, jai_python <jayapa... at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi frenz I  Need a Python Script For read multiple files(.txt) from a
> folder and write it in a single text file....
>
> Thanks

Take a look at the OS Module for the listdir funtion, you can use it
to build a list of all files in the given folder.  Iterate through the
list checking to see if the file is of the correct type and if it is
then append/write it to your single file.  Don't forget to flush()
your output otherwise you can easily run into memory issues.