My python interpreter became mad !

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 25 22:02:08 EDT 2008

En Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:14:39 -0300, Furkan Kuru <furkankuru at gmail.com>
escribió:

> I did not think he/she/anyone would ask the question in the main thread
> without trying the interpreter a few times starting it from different
> directories.

Perhaps *you* would do that, but that is far beyond a newbie would do.
Most newbies are lost enough to not even be able to ask the question in
the first place. If the book doesn't tell anything about the directory,
why should the starting directory be relevant? Why should I care not to
use a reserved name to save my script? Where is that list of reserved
names?

--
Gabriel Genellina