Python GDB Wrapper

Raja rokkamraja at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 03:41:57 EST 2008

On Mar 7, 1:21 pm, Raja <rokkamr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>       Thanks for replies. Daniel- I am looking at just a wrapper
> around GDB. I dont want to emulate the functionalities of GDB but
> instead use them in python scripting.
> Martin - Misc/gdbinit looks promising. Thanks a lot.
>
> Thanks,
> Raja.
>
> On Mar 7, 12:43 pm, "Martin v. Löwis" <mar... at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>
> > > Has anyone does this before ? Even some basic idea or code as to how
> > > to proceed would be great.
>
> > Have you seen Misc/gdbinit?
>
> > Regards,
> > Martin

Hi All,
     Marting- I looked at the Misc/gdbinit but what I want is a Python
module which wraps around GDB and exposes its functionality, which has
some methods in it like pystack to which if I give the arguments as
program name and arguments displays the stack trace of that particular
program .

Thanks,
Raja.