Python an Exchange Server

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Mar 4 15:46:14 EST 2008

On 2008-03-04, Tim Chase <python.list at tim.thechases.com> wrote:

> Exchange offers other proprietary functionality, exposed
> through the MAPI.  You might be able to use some of the Win32
> functionality in one of the add-on modules for talking with
> COM objects.

I spent a while looking into this a few years ago, and there
was no way to use MAPI other than via the COM interface to
Outlook.  There are examples of using Outlook via its COM
interface floating around somewhere.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Go on, EMOTE!
                                  at               I was RAISED on thought