Please keep the full address

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Wed Mar 5 20:07:33 EST 2008

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:00:17 -0800 (PST)
Mike Driscoll <kyosohma at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are you talking about? I didn't change the address at all. I'm
> not even sure what you mean. Are you talking about the post subject
> line (which I have never touched in any post)? If you're talking about
> the OP's email address, that's Google's fault for cropping them.

I'm talking about castironpi.  I find his posts a waste of my time so I
have them filtered out along with a few others and I also filter out
defeats that. However, if it is something that you have no control over
I apologize for the noise.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves