SOAP access to SharePoint

bryan rasmussen rasmussen.bryan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:02:36 EDT 2008

It's usually not a totally mind destroying process if you hand craft
your SOAP messages going off of examples from the service (if you're
lucky enough they have ones) and reading their XML Schemas/WSDLs to
see what they actually expect. Since it's MS do tests on your hand
rolled xml with Microsoft XML Schema validation, this may seem tedious
but it is likely to be less tedious than relying on any APIs to agree
in the wide wonderful world of Soap based WebServices.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen