An Application Program to Play a CD

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Fri Mar 21 10:33:16 EDT 2008

Thanks for the link. I briefly looked at it, and it sure would be hard to
tell if it has application here. The material looks developer oriented. Your
short descriptions gives more insight than their home page. They aren't
exactly marketing driven; however, I'll give it a closer look. Maybe joining
the forum will reveal more about it.