What Programming Languages Should You Learn Next?

Reedick, Andrew jr9445 at ATT.COM
Thu Mar 20 16:23:06 EDT 2008

Haskell does look interesting (especially in light of that one summer
job way back when doing a _lot_ of Lotus-123 spreadsheet programming.)
There's a Haskell wiki: http://www.haskell.org/

Quicksort in Haskell versus C is amazing:
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Introduction#What.27s_good_about_func
tional_programming.3F

Quicksort in Python inspired by Haskell's quicksort:
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Cookbook/Python/Recipe/66473

*****

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA623