py2exe socket.gaierror (10093)

Knut knut.urbye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 11:12:55 EDT 2008

This is frustrating.

I was working on writing a sample for my problem. I start with
dissecting my code which still gives the same error. Then I start
thinking that it might be my setup file doing the damage. And i start
it from scratch. Everything suddenly works.

Fine! i think, i will have to start over with the setup file. Buy i
give the old setup a last go, and guess what. It works.

So I am honestly utterly frustrated.. I have no idea what what the
reason for the problem, but apparently it is solved, for now.

Thanks for all you comments and help. I really appreciate it!