List question

Sat Mar 22 19:48:35 EDT 2008

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:16:03 -0700, bearophileHUGS wrote:

> bearophile:
>> A more computer-friendly (and Pythonic) syntax may be ('are' is a
>> keyword):
>
> Sorry for causing confusion, I was just thinking aloud. English isn't my
> first language, and sometimes I slip a bit.

There is nothing wrong with what you said originally. You said "syntax
MAY be" -- that's obvious to those who know English that you are talking
about a hypothetical keyword.

Admittedly non-English speakers may not pick up on the nuances of
English, but that's not your fault.

Your English is very good, better than some native English speakers. What
is your native language?

--
Steven