wxPython/wxWidgets ok for production use ? (was Re: Quality assurance in Python projects containing C modules)

Malcolm Greene python at bdurham.com
Mon Mar 10 11:27:06 EDT 2008

Stefan,

> My personal experience with wxPython has its ups and downs. Specifically when it comes to crashes, I wouldn't bet my life on it. (but then, the OP

I'm new to Python and getting ready to build a small client based
application intended to run on Windows and Linux. I was planning on
using wxPython until I saw your comment above.

Any suggestions on an alternative Python client-side GUI library (pyQT
?) or tips on where I can find out more about wxPython/wxWidget
problems?

Thank you,
Malcolm