sympy: what's wrong with this picture?

Mensanator mensanator at aol.com
Tue Mar 4 14:32:59 EST 2008

On Mar 4, 2:44 am, Erik Max Francis <m... at alcyone.com> wrote:
> Mensanator wrote:
> >> No, of course not, since logically you must think all software is useless.
>
> > Somehow, I expected better logic from people who call themselves
> > programmers.
>
> So you agree with me.

Are you deliberately misconstruing what I write?

> Lack of prefection = uselessness.

_I_ never said that.

What I said was a zero change in net functionality is "worthless".

A negative change in net functionality is "less than worthless".

Haven't negative numbers been well understood since the Middle Ages?

Why is this concept so difficult to grasp?

> Thanks for being honest,

I wish I could say the same.

> whether your realized you defeated your own disclaimer or not.

Conclusion based on false premise.