tcp

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sun Mar 2 10:21:02 EST 2008

On 2008-03-02, Gif <pavloutefkros at gmail.com> wrote:

> sorry for acting like a fool but this is just to weirdly easy
> that i can't get to work. i've written a small web server in
> another language and this is more like copying code. i already
> have everything figured out, except this one but noone seems
> either willing or capable of helping me.

Because you don't seem either willing or capable of describing
your problem in enough detail to allow anybody to help you.

Post a small program that demonstrates the "problem".

Describe precisely how that program fails to do what you want
it to.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I was giving HAIR
                                  at               CUTS to th' SAUCER PEOPLE