Huge problem gettng MySQLdb to work on my mac mini running Macosx 10.5 Leopard

Robert Rawlins robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 06:49:01 EDT 2008

Geert,

I've not seen this issue myself, however, you might get a little more luck
asking over on the MySQLdb mailing list as this seems to be more an issue
with the db than your python code. It might be worth posting your question
there too as it'll heighten your chances of finding someone who knows
MySQLdb inside out.

Cheers,

Robert