wxFormBuilder

DoxaLogos DoxaLogos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:51:13 EDT 2008

On Mar 20, 8:41 am, sturlamolden <sturlamol... at yahoo.no> wrote:
> I just discovered wxFormBuilder. After having tried several GUI
> builders for wx (including DialogBlocks, wxGlade, XRCed, Boa
> constructor), this is the first one I can actually use.
>
> To use it wxFormBuilder with wxPython, I generated an xrc resource and
> loaded it with wxPython. All the tedious GUI coding is gone :-)
>
> http://wxformbuilder.org/http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/XRCTutorial

I've stumbled across it myself and have found it superior so far over
the others.  I just wish it could also crank out wxPython code.  I'm
still hoping one day for a form designer closer to Visual Studio's
form designer in ease of use area.  FarPy GUIE has the right idea, but
not near enough widget support.  And, I'm not good enough at wxPython
yet to be able help either project.