License of Python

sturlamolden sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Sun Mar 30 14:02:32 EDT 2008

On 30 Mar, 17:16, iu2 <isra... at elbit.co.il> wrote:

> Due to Competitors... I don't want to expost the language I use

Either your comepetitors will figure it out, or they don't care. Using
Python can be a major competitive advance. If your competitors are
smart enough to realise that, you are in trouble anyway.

Most likely your competitors have managers who are technical retards
(read: MBAs), who demand their engineers to use whichever technology
is over hyped these days. You don't have to worry about those.