Can anyone help me?

Paul McGuire ptmcg at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 20:48:21 EDT 2008

On Mar 29, 6:37 pm, castiro... at gmail.com wrote:
<snip>

What is the collision of spheres?  Is it the melding of a sphere of
influence and cosmic sphere?  What does it mean to say that such a
collision "doesn't work"?  The sphere is the optimal solid for storing
the maximum volume in the minimum area.  A sphere can retain the most
heat, with minimum surface area for radiation or conduction,
convection of course being dependent not only on surface area but also
ambient flow of surrounding conducting fluid if such flow is laminar
with respect to Reynold's magic number not to be confused with the
numbers of a magic square, which is a two-dimensional shape is there a
determination of the collision of a sphere's projection onto a plane
with a square on that same plane.  I've had it with these MF'in
squares on this MF'in plane!

More than iron, more than lead, more than gold I need electricity.
I need it more than I need lamb or pork or lettuce or cucumber.
I need it for my dreams.