List question

Sat Mar 22 19:58:33 EDT 2008

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:55:39 -0700, Zentrader wrote:

>> No one meant to laugh at you.  Your naivete was not obvious.  FWIW, a
>> sense of humor is a valuable possession in most Python-related
>> conversations.
>
> Perhaps someone can explain how telling something like this to the OP,
> who thinks this statement will work
> if 'one' and 'two' in f:
> is funny and not mean.

Oh stop your whining. Nobody is making fun of anyone, or laughing at
anyone, although I'm just about ready to start laughing at *you* for your
completely unjustified conviction that people are being cruel.

Bearophile made a clearly hypothetical comment using perfectly valid and
understandable English. That you misunderstood it isn't anybody's fault
except your own. Get over it, stop trying to blame others, and move on.
You're not the victim here, and Bearophile isn't the bad guy.

--
Steven