Tell ya' what:

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Fri Mar 28 18:01:57 EDT 2008

On 2008-03-28, Paul Rubin <http> wrote:
> castironpi at gmail.com writes:
>> Did everyone take the course on computer architecture?
>
> Yow!  Does your SPEED QUEEN have CABLE?

Ya know, I was thinking about trying to find an updated file of
Zippy quotes for use in my .sig, but I decided that having all
of the pop culture references be 30-years out of date was part
of the charm.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I wonder if I ought
                                  at               to tell them about my