ADO error - large data set

dsavitsk spam at ecp.cc
Wed Mar 19 18:27:24 EDT 2008

Is it possible there is some bad data in the larger db? This is asinine, but
maybe write a small script that adds some data, then opens and closes the
db, then repeats this. If this is a size issue, then you can at least narrow
it down to where the size limit is? And, if it isn't you should be able to
figure that out, too. Otherwise, play around with the locking and cursor
options.

-d

news:475c155d-fe16-472f-a4f8-363f6db339eb at d21g2000prf.googlegroups.com...