Reading new mail from outlook using Python

Pete Stapley pstapley at howaboutnow.net
Mon Mar 24 17:28:04 EDT 2008

Well on a FreeBSD/Unix system you can use the .forward to pipe the
incoming mail for a user to a program. Below is the contents of my
.forward that invokes procmail.

"|/usr/local/bin/procmail -m /path/to/conf/.procmailrc"

So I imagine you could do something like this in a .forward.

"|/path/myprogram.py"