Script Request...

some one noreply at noreply.org
Wed Mar 19 06:50:17 EDT 2008

Hi all, I am not to familiar with python yet and I am wondering if
someone can write a script that will monitor my DSL modems IP address
and notify when it changes, its a 2Wire Advanced DSL Modem.  I need to
know when it changes because I am trying to run my own inhouse server
and have to update my domain records through verio.com.

The script would need to read the text of a web page( on my modem the
address is http://192.168.0.1/xslt?PAGE=B01&THISPAGE=&NEXTPAGE=B01 ) and
search for a string containing the IP address.

Can anyone help?
thanks, I'll keep monitoring this thread.