Beta testers needed for a high performance Python application server

Paul Rubin http
Wed Mar 26 03:21:51 EDT 2008

John Nagle <nagle at animats.com> writes:
>     Fast cgi is a good technology, but it's not well documented or
> well supported.  For some reason, the Apache people don't like it.
> It used to be part of the Apache distribution, but that ended years ago.

It seems to be coming back into favor.  See:

    http://cryp.to/publications/fastcgi/

I've thought for a long time that the right way to do it is with the
SCM_RIGHTS ancillary message on unix domain sockets, that lets you
pass file descriptors around between processes.  One of these days...