ERROR: Python C API version mismatch for module dbi

Pradeep Rai pradiprai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 06:53:37 EDT 2008

 Hi Steve,

Can you guide me how to install a 2.5 version of dbi for it to work ?

Thanks !!

Pradeep

Pradeep Rai wrote:

> Hi All,

> I have upgraded python v2.5.2 from python v2.4.3. The upgradation

> results into following error:

> "Python C API version mismatch for module dbi: This Python has API

> version 1013, module dbi has version 1012."

> Please suggest, how to resolve this error to proceed further.

> Regards,

> Pradeep Rai

Don't try and drag 2.4 extension modules into the 2.5 environemnt. You

will have to install a 2.5 version of dbi for it to work.

regards

Steve

--

Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119

Holden Web LLC *http://www.holdenweb.com/* <http://www.holdenweb.com/>