New to group

pythonnubie exxfile at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:53:24 EDT 2008

Hi  Everyone

I  am new to programming in general although I  have  read alot and
done alot of experimentation  as well  as researched afew languages
namely java python and visual basic . My conclusion  is that  python
is one of the best because it  eliminates the need to learn about
access  modifiers  and  form handlers so  a user can concentrate
primarliy on the nuts and bolts of the language .

i  have  come across my first exeption using randrange . The exeption
is " no such  attribute " in  module random

platform  is xp  home  and the python  build is activestate 2.5

All help much appreciated !