a Roguelike in Python

Mdonle at gmail.com Mdonle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:25:05 EDT 2008

Seeing the 7DRL start up recently, i wanted to see what one was made
of. Python is the language i'm most familiar with so i searched for
some code to look at, but i couldn't find any. Can anyone direct me to
the right place?

I did some searching on what it would take to write a roguelike in
python and it looked like the curses module would work perfectly, but
it looks to me like it doesn't work in windows? I tried to import it
and it says 'No Module named _curses'

Sorry if all this sounds a bit noobish, it's only cause i am.