Dual look-up on keys?

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:52:38 EST 2008

On Mar 5, 3:38 pm, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:06:11 -0800, castironpi wrote:

> >>http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> > ... without extending the whole way to a full relational database?
>
> You didn't bother following the link and reading the advice, did you? If
> you did, you haven't done a good job of following that advice.

Well, obviously there's someone who's interested in computers and
programming that has a question.  Communication is not his forte, but
effort, willingness, devotion, and dedication are.  What should he do,
and what should the others, who are gifted speakers?