My python interpreter became mad !

Furkan Kuru furkankuru at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:04:59 EDT 2008

Ok, you're right.

but I did not give it a chance "not trying python interpreter in another
directory"
so if we assume the problem exists in every directory, it has something to
do with  pythonpath.
you can try setting pythonpath to some directory and put a re.py there and
try from any directory starting your interpreter and importing re.

--
Furkan Kuru