genetic algors in practical application

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:55:53 EDT 2008

I want to go in to construction.  However, 'I' means 'newsgroup' and
'want to go' means 'is'.

If you had an army of two-micron spiders, could we build something?
Use case is an American skyscraper.

They have powerful tricks.  Clearly they can withstand a force.  These
can withstand more combined, greater-than-minimum.  What is their
command set?

Braid.  Hoist.  Vine power and waste.  Charge, double-pump circuit.
Round-trip a dollar.  I said round.  (What's the square trip.)

You do know that the brain has seven trillion atoms, right?  Mass of
water.

You know, combine 'muscle fiber' with 'inhibition, excitation' and
'motor neuron circuit', and you might be on to something, and you
might be right.  Here's free from Neuro.  'Each motor neuron synapses
with multiple muscle fibers. .. Cross section through the muscle shows
the distribution of muscle fibers (red dots) contacted by the motor
neuron.'  Power-- Tools.  Note that 'synapse' verb.  Written English
folks.  'myelin debris' too.

Is your concern the actual construction of the nanospiders
(interesting side note), or programming it?  Get a team of programmers
too.  Who asked for the 'Python d.j. console'?  Did -uuu- put that on
line.