Element Tree Help

Robert Rawlins robert_rawlins at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:12:28 EDT 2008

Hello Guys,I have little to no experiance with element tree and I'm struggling to find a way to parse the details from the XML document (attached) into my application. Essentialy I'm looking to take the following document and turn it into a dict of tuples, each dict element defines a datasource with the key to the element being the 'name' which is defined in the XML and then the value of the pair is a tuple which contains the details of the datasource, like the host and port etc.I've attached a copy of the example XML to this email.Can anyone offer some advice on how to get started with this? I've spent a little time looking over the documentation of element tree and have struggled to break the ice and parse this document.Thanks guys,Robert
The next generation of Windows Live is here
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live