Is this doable

fkallgren fkallgren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 07:48:33 EDT 2008

Hi.

I have a little problem. I have a script that is in the scheduler
(win32). But every now and then I update this script and I dont want
to go to every computer and update it. So now I want the program to 1)
check for new version of the script, 2) if there is a new version,
copy that verision from server to local drive, 3) shutdown the program
and start it up again as the new version.

The problem is that I can't run this script directly from server so it
have to run it locally.

Anyone having any bright ideas??

/fkallgren