python library to manipulate PALM documents ?

Francesco Bochicchio bockman at virgilio.it
Mon Mar 24 09:36:13 EDT 2008

Hi all,

anybody knows a python equivalent of the perl PALM::Doc module (and
eventually other PALM::).

I have a e-book device wich reads mobi-pocket format (among others). I
have downloaded from a forum a set of perl scripts to convert HTML to
unencripted mobipocket format and vice-versa. It uses the PALM:: package.
I would attempt (for my convenience and for the fun of it) to make a
python equivalent of that. Hence my quest for a Palm::Doc equivalent.

My googling up to now resulted in nothing relevant. Keeping searching ...

Ciao
-----
FB