Altering imported modules

Tro troworld at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:56:27 EST 2008

Hi, list.

I've got a simple asyncore-based server. However, I've modified the asyncore
module to allow me to watch functions as well as sockets. The modified
asyncore module is in a specific location in my project and is imported as
usual from my classes.

Now I'd like to use the tlslite library, which includes an asyncore mixin
class. However, tlslite imports "asyncore", which doesn't include my own
modifications.

I'd like to know if it's possible to make tlslite load *my* asyncore module
without changing any of the tlslite code.

Thanks,
Tro