A question on decorators

Tim Henderson tim.tadh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 15:41:31 EDT 2008

Mike Driscoll said:
> Besides, you should use sqlite rather than pickle databases. It's
> especially easy since sqlite is included with Python 2.5.

I am using mysql, and sqlite is not appropriate for my situation since
some of the databases and tables I access are being accessed by other
applications which are already written and live. I am not using the
SQLAlchemy or SQLObject, because I didn't want too (although in the
future I may consider using them). This question actually has nothing
to do with the database, I simply put the information on the database
in to give it some context.

cheers
Tim Henderson