last mouse movment or keyboard hit

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:59:15 EDT 2008

You can use wxPython. Take a look on the DemoFiles that you can
download also from the site. I remember that there has been a demo of
capturing mouse coordinates and also one example about capturing Which
key has been pressed at which time.
Just start the time, count the interactions of key strokes and mouse
gestures. Apply some statistics and voila. there it is.