Anomaly in time.clock()

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Tue Mar 18 15:26:33 EDT 2008

On Mar 18, 9:43 pm, Godzilla <godzillais... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Roel. If there is a way to pass in the PRESERVE_PRECISION
> constant in the python time.clock library, that would be great

Re-read Roel's message. Something like PRESERVE_PRECISION is to be
passed to whatever is setting up DirectX.

> But
> I'm afraid it's not possible. I think I will change away from using
> time.clock() from now on... seems too edgy to me.

Are you using DirectX? If so, read the docs for more clues -- a quick
google for "PRESERVE_PRECISION" will tell you that "something like"
means what it says. If not, try posting some more info on what you are
actually doing. Consider providing a short piece of code that
demonstrates the actual problem.