OT[1]: Re: SV: Polymorphism using constructors

Jeff Schwab jeff at schwabcenter.com
Wed Mar 5 11:26:04 EST 2008

Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:06:38 -0500, Tommy Grav <tgrav at mac.com> declaimed
> the following in comp.lang.python:
>
>> SV = "Svar" is the Norwegian word for Reply.
>>
> 	Ah, good... In my working life, "SV" => "Space Vehicle", often used
> to differentiate between the base satellite and "PL" Payload (the part
> that earns the money)

Which is which?  Aren't those both part of the space vehicle?  Btw, do
you work for government or industry?  Do you enjoy  working with the
space program?  I've heard only indirect reviews, and they've been mixed.

[1] "Av Emne," according to the free online translater.
http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml