What is a class?

castironpi at gmail.com castironpi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:49:20 EST 2008

> > I'm willing to address convention, in serial or parallel--- (change
> > subject to 'what goes on newsgroups'?), but it's not clear from fact
> > what assumption who has made.
>
> Since you did not elaborate on what your efforts were and the extent
> they were undesirable (certainly useful info from someone honestly
> interested in a helpful answer), I assumed you had made none.

I agree.  To one of my friends, there's plenty of information in the
context that isn't a newsgroup.  So I'll state more about my
background.

Classes and modules are really similar.  In Python they're really
*really* similar.

Actually, at this point, that observation may have more of a
subjective component than I'm used to asserting.  I pause here for
corroboration and others' perspectives.  Aren't they?