PyGTK localisation on Win32

jwesonga crazylunjay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 19:55:17 EDT 2008

I've built an app on linux which we have managed to localise into at
least three languages, the app runs well using this command LANG=fr_FR
python app.py which would translate the app into french. We've tried
the replicate the same principle on windows but so far nothing works,
the app will need to be translated into other languages that have no
locale, in windows is there a way to have Glade load values from a
textfile instead of trying to use the .mo files?