Fwd: xml to mysql (vice versa ) too

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Tue Jun 24 12:43:35 EDT 2008

> Le Tuesday 24 June 2008 07:08:46 swapna mudavath, vous avez écrit :
>> can anybody help me in this....
>>
>> -swapna

Yes, so maybe you should tell us where you got this from and if you are in the
position to change this?

>> can somebody please help me......i am really confused!!!!!!

Try lxml.objectify. It lets you work with XML as it if were simple Python objects.

http://codespeak.net/lxml/objectify.html

That should allow you to easily extract data from the XML and to generate XML
from the data you get from MySQL.

Stefan