no module named py

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Wed Jun 4 18:27:32 EDT 2008

most important method inside news class is newsauth which takes username,
password and will return 1 if ldap authentification was OK.

actually inn will call method authenticate which will call self.newsauth and
here comes the problem .. i ve got instead of call self.newsauth error no
module named py :

from authenticate :

try:
                        syslog('notice', "result %s" %