Image Processing (batch)

Thomas Guettler hv at tbz-pariv.de
Wed Jun 4 05:22:49 EDT 2008

Weinhandl Herbert schrieb:
> Thomas Guettler schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried PIL for image batch processing. But somehow I don't like it
>>  - Font-Selection: You need to give the name of the font file.
>>  - Drawing on an image needs a different object that pasting and saving.
>>  - The handbook is from Dec. 2006.
>>
>> What image libraries do you suggest?
>
> try :
>     http://photobatch.stani.be/

This is a GUI, my processing needs to be done on the server. I need
a library with Python API. photobatch uses PIL, so I think I would not
gain much. Does photobatch improve font loading?

BTW, the homepage of this project uses frames. The URL does not change, ...
you can't send links or bookmark pages.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/