Making wxPython a standard module?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Jun 14 17:47:58 EDT 2008

On 2008-06-14, Paul McNett <p at ulmcnett.com> wrote:
> Grant Edwards wrote:

>>> I know that such requests may start a never-ending thread but
>>> I'd really like to know what you mean with this.
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> Well, if we want this thread to be never ending, I'd better put
>> a little dramatic hyperbole into my answer, so here goes... ;)
>
> (blatant self-promotion warning: I'm one of the founders of Dabo, and it
> sounds like you may like to take a look at it, given your comments below)

Yes! Dabo was the other one I was trying to remember.  The last
time I looked Dabo appeared to be catching on better than wax
was.

> But in the end, wxPython is the best GUI toolkit for Python,
> by far,

I've been using it for 9 years. :) I can pretty much always
make it work, and the result looks native to Windows users and
"native enough" to Linux users...

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! I'm rated PG-34!!
                                  at