python screen scraping/parsing

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 17:09:17 EDT 2008

Hi Paul...

Thanks for the reply. Came to the same conclusion a few minutes before I saw
your email.

Another question:

tr=d.xpath(foo)

gets me an array of nodes.

is there a way for me to then iterate through the node tr[x] to see if a
child node exists???

"d" is a document object, while "tr" would be a node object?, or would i
convert the "tr[x]" to a string, and then feed that into the
libxml2dom.parseString()...

thanks