Looking for lots of words in lots of files

Francis Girard francis.girardpython at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:10:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

Use a suffix tree. First make yourself a suffix tree of your thousand files
and the use it.
This is a classical problem for that kind of structure.

Just search "suffix tree" or "suffix tree python" on google to find a
definition and an implementation.

(Also Jon Bentley's "Programming Pearls" is a great book to read)

Regards

Francis Girard